[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

concept - 10
graphics - 10
replay value - 6.5
music - 5
(I noticed that the music was made using very simple loops from Sony ACID music studio)

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

MOOOOO!

got all achievements, then stocked up 2.5k machinegun ammo by playing over and over again. Then I did the cow level. Every time i killed one, another came, and they eventually had me surrounded. Doing well was my downfall :P

Psai Psai

Wooo!

I love point-and-click games! It took me a few tries, but i did it without the walkthrough! Unexpected ending, killing the killer.

Create A Fursona v3Female Create A Fursona v3Female

FINALLY!

i don't know how you did it, but you did it. And it's awesome.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Atom bombs don't have any processing power...

and it played fine on my 10-year-old computer...

But the game, well, it was plain amazing. It was very fun, I almost have every pawprint.

ppl, please don't vote zero just because you have a sucky computer and you can't play it. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you ppl? It's not even funny! it never was!

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Before i played this game, i was terrified of arachnids. this has helped me to understand spiders and their grace and balance. it also helped me learn about the hardships in a spider's life. i now know that spiders, and all arachnids, are truly beautiful creatures.

the actual game was so realistic and fun. i can tell you put a lot of work into it. maybe you could make something similar about ants.
5/5
10/10

Suckaz Suckaz

pretty cool

i was almost so busy laughing my ass off at the transmissions that i couldn't play the game, but good job!

Epsilon Epsilon

Amazing like everything else you make

i have been a fan of yours since before i was a member on newgrounds. you are the reason i joined. you are the inspiration for all my songs, the reason i want to get better. you are my one and only idol here on newgrounds. i want to be like you someday, so please remain a good rolemodel for me. i know you probably don't like hearing all this from a 14-year-old kid with no talent, but i really worship you. everything about all your submissions is perfect. thats how i want to be someday.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Acid pro!

the music was made using sony acid pro!